InfoDigger™ is full-text search engine capable to instantly dig in hundreds of gigabytes or terabytes of unstructured information, databases and other external sources. It supports numerous of file formats, compressed archives, SQL servers, data sources, as follows:
- MS Office Documents – Supports MS Office formats
- Open Document formats
- Text Files – Plain text, RTF, CSV, UTF-8 based text source (files, database fields or blobs, streamed paragraphs, etc.)
- File Archives – automatically unpacks and indexes the content of ZIP, CAB, CHM, CPIO, CramFS, DEB, DMG, FAT, HFS, ISO, LZH, LZMA, MBR, MSI, NSIS, NTFS, RAR, RPM, SquashFS, UDF, VHD, WIM, XAR, Z, and ARJ
- PDF files
- XML, HTML, and other derivative formats.
- Databases access through custom interface
The InfoDigger technology posses the ability to be extended with new data type plug-ins in order to access directly external sources like remote Internet or Intranet information servers (Web, FTP, POP, IMAP, others). Combined with AGE this engine can provide distributed search capabilities, access to your existing data sources, and more.